zealpc 스위치 관련 짭 논란

by 봄야 posted May 04, 2019
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
얼마 전에 다른 커뮤니티에서 질리오스 틸리오스 짝퉁이 돌고 있다는 소식을 발견했네요.
말로 들어보니 KBDfans에서 구매한 zealpc(질리오스 틸리오스 스위치 설계 및 판매사) 스위치가 모두 짭이라고 하더군요.
그래서 KBDfans 공식 디스코드에 들어가보니,

Apologize to everyone Dear friends of KBDfans, This is Wei writing this message. I’m very sorry for all the trouble, really really sorry. We did something very wrong this time. Ever since our last transaction with Zeal last year, we obtained some Tealios switches from another source. They were a bit cheaper, but we wouldn’t have ever thought they were fake. After we got words of this incident, we aborted our family vacation and went back to our office at midnight, brought some of the switches in question, and took the first train to the city where Gateron headquarters are located, hoping to apologize and resolve this incident. We hope Zeal and Gateron will accept our apology. We are also willing to compensate their financial losses to make things right. Also, to our beloved customers, if anyone has suspicions with their Tealios and Zealios switches from us, we are willing to offer a full refund for any order that was placed up to 1 year ago (Orders placed since May 1st, 2018). We will assure you, we have never, and would never knowingly sell a fake product. I ask you for your forgiveness, and to not lose faith in us. Finally, I want to thank everyone who has supported us throughout the years; again, I’m deeply sorry for the trouble. We will post again after the settlement. Thank you for your time. Please send the order number to wei@kbdfans.cn and we will refund the money,switch don't need send back . Sincerely, Wei, KBDfans

관리자 분이 이렇게 사과문을 썼는데, 대략 유추해보면,

우리는 새로운 1년 정도 전에 틸리오스 스위치를 zealpc가 아닌 더 싼 다른 경로로 사왔다.
하지만 우리는 절대 그것이 짭인지를 몰랐다.
가족 휴가가 끝난 후에 우리는 재빨리 게이트론(zealpc 스위치의 "제작"사) 본사로 향했고,
그들이 사과를 받아주고 이 일을 같이 처리해주었으면 바란다.
(중략)
1년 전으로 부터 질리오스나 틸리오스 스위치를 산 사람들은 "전액 환불을 해주겠다."
(중략)
스위치는 반품할 필요없다.

이런 입장이라네요.

지금 KBDfans에서 한 말이 진짜인지는 모르겠지만, 하나에 천 원이 넘어가는 아주 비싼 스위치를 사기당한건
KBDfans 이미지에도 지장이 있을 거고,
소비자들도 매우 화가 났을 거라고 생각합니다.

지금 KBDfans 쇼핑몰에는 zealpc 스위치 제품은 다 판매하지 않고 있습니다.

감사합니다.

Articles